Provide your Clients Dental Plans with a Choice
Employee benefit agents, brokers, and consultants, and their employer clients benefit by having available to them value oriented, quality controlled dental products with enhanced benefits for the employees’ satisfaction and the containment of dental costs for the employers’ satisfaction.
Why you should consider the value of a PPO dental plan over a traditional fee-for-service plan:
- More Value: PPO dental plans and other managed care dental plans offer more value for the premium and/or claims cost dollar by selecting dentists who use sound, proven treatment protocols, and conservative practice styles. The greater the use of PPO dentists, the greater the potential claims cost savings will be.
- Lower Dental Fees: Preferred Providers have agreed to reduce their normal fees for PPO patients. As a result, claims cost and premium dollars should be lower than a traditional fee-for-service dental program.
- Less out-of-pocket Cost: You can reduce your out-of-pocket cost and save dollars on every visit you make to the dentist by using a PPO provider.
- Hold Harmless: Preferred Providers have agreed not to balance bill PPO patients for expenses above the negotiated fees. They can only bill for the co-insurance percentage of the lower negotiated fee and any deductibles.
- Quality Standards: Through the provider screening process, providers agree to more than merely a reduction in their fees. They must also ensure consistently high quality of care and satisfactory outcomes. DentalOptions providers have an obligation to high standards of professional competence.
- Flexibility: The opportunity to see any dentist of your choice. Different family members may select different dentists. If you choose to see a PPO dentist, however, your coverage will be greater and your out-of-pocket cost will be less.